zaterdag 20 juni 2015

Medjugorje

Yesterday after a long sweating day, I arrived in the holy place in Bosnia. 
Finally I can add another country to my list of all the ones I visited. Heading for 50 now...
But the question is: when do you have been in a country? I could say, like yesterday, after a good cup of coffee. 
Some people count an AirPort (that is too easy) some a serious visit to the toilet (also a way one can look at it). But, like most, I keep it to have at least spent one night.

This morning I payed a visit to the sacred church. But without offence, it didn't impress me at all. Not because i'm not religious. I liked pilgrims places like Lourdes and Santiago. Was impressed by the devotion I experienced at taj mahal. 
But maybe here you have to be italian or polish to understand. Because those ones are mainly here. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten