dinsdag 23 juni 2015

A room with a view.

 Arrived in Serbia. Loznica. Booked in a local hotel near a spa resort. My room is overlooking a small park, where you can buy little souvenirs and where the locals have their evening walks. The hotel itself is a clear remain of 70/80 communist architecture. As there is so much in these countries. For me it is as much distant as it has become familiar. 
From now on the language and all signs are in cyrillic. Good that I did a one
year russian course once. Not to understand. But at least I can read the roadsignes. Helps me to get to Беoград
Today I stopped at a garage in Bosnia, because my Luggage carrier broke on two spots. The Guy welded it for me and didn't charge anything. Then you really realise you're on a pelgrimage. 😆

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten